YCF continues to make gathering together in prayer in a spirit of unity top priority. The late pastor Jack had a burning passion to connect churches together in prayer and trail blazed a legacy breaking past denominational and cultural differences that had caused divisions in the past. Pastors Dee & Sheri have determined in their hearts to finish what he started by committing to join with other churches in prayer both on and off campus whenever possible!
Jesus reminds us in Matthew 21:13 “My house shall be called a house of prayer.”
“Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.” – Psalms 127:1
On Campus prayer Gatherings at YCF
- Thursdays from 12 noon to 1pm downstairs. Join us over your lunch break!
- Pre-service prayer, Sundays at 10am in the bookstore.
- 1st Saturday of month: Men’s Prayer in main sanctuary at 7:45am , for prayer, fellowship & breakfast.
National Day of Prayer
YCF will be partnering with local churches to gather together for the National Day of Prayer! Keep your eyes posted on this page to find out more info once May is on the horizon! Please spread the word and invite your friends to join in this powerful event to pray for our nation!
“Pray for York” Rotating, Multi-Church Prayer Gatherings
Spread the word & plan to join in the spirit of unity for the transformation of York!
- OCT. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Gateway International Church (50 Blunston Ln, York, 17406)
- SEPT. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Freedom Community Church
- AUG. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Redland Valley Church
- JULY 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Grace UMC
- JUNE 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Biet HaShalem Emet, Messianic Jewish Congregation
- MAY 24th 2017 @ 7pm: York Christian Fellowship
- APR. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Eagle Christian Ministries
- MAR. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Heritage Cathedral
- FEB. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: Pathways Community Church
- JAN. 24th 2017 @ 7pm: The Upper Room
The monthly, multi-church gathering, “Pray for York” is an outpouring of the “Leading the Give Event,” August 24, 2013. In May 2010, Mayor C. Kim Bracey held the first York City Pastors’ Summit, a meeting with a mission designed to join together the Christian community as a Faith Net to model unity in the body of Christ and demonstrate that it is possible for faith leaders to cross denominational, theological, racial and cultural lines in order to accomplish a common purpose and provide answers to pressing community issues.
Since that event, all different denominations are coming together with a unity of spirit, representing the Church of York to meet monthly on the 24th to pray for continuing transformation of the York County area. God is calling the Church of York to labor in prayer that brings supernatural change, and the Church is awakening and coming together in growing numbers!
To find out more details about upcoming multi-church prayer gatherings join us on YCF Facebook
“If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14
“That together you may unanimously with united hearts and one voice, praise and glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:16